Shipment Information > Shipment and Fees
Shipments to Italy, San Marino and the Vatican City will be shipped via the courier DHL free of charge. As required by International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports, all shipments from GIRARDISHOES.COM are accompanied by an invoice declaring the exact total value of merchandise purchased in Euro. Sale items purchased will be accompanied by an invoice declaring the discounted value of the items.
Shipment Information > Shipment Date.
Orders are shipped from GIRARDISHOES.COM in SEREGNO, Italy - Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m.– 5:30 p.m. (CET) Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
GIRARDISHOES.COM ships worldwide using EMS and DHL EXPRESS delivery.
Estimated transit time after dispatch:
USA and Canada: 1-3 days, according to the final destination.
Europe: 1 day for major cities / 2-3 days for remote areas .
South America: 3-4 days.
Asia and the Middle East: 2-3 days.
Australia and Oceania: 2-3 days for major cities / 4-5 days for remote areas .
Africa: 2-4 days.
GIRARDISHOES shall not be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of GIRARDISHOES.
We remind first-time Clients that GIRARDISHOES.COM will request Banca BNL to contact the Client’s bank for approval of the charges. This verification will delay immediate shipping.
AVAILABLE MERCHANDISE: IMMEDIATE SHIPPING.
Orders with available merchandise are shipped the same day as order placement from Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Orders placed on weekends are shipped on the following Monday). In all cases, GIRARDISHOES.COM reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order is not able to be shipped for reasons beyond control. Please note that during promotions and sales there may be delays in immediate shipping.
Shipment Information > Shipment Tracking.
When the order is shipped, Clients receive an E-mail from GIRARDISHOES.COM specifying the tracking number to monitor the shipment status. In the event of delays in Customs, Clients will be notified directly by the courier and/or GIRARDISHOES.COM.
Shipment Information > Successful Shipment Delivery.
Upon delivery of every order, Clients are asked to inspect the box carefully BEFORE signing for the delivery. GIRARDISHOES.COM packages are carefully sealed in transparent plastic with a GIRARDISHOES.COM logo print tape around the sides of the box. If for any reason the box looks tampered with, either sign for the package with reservations or refuse the package. In the event that the box has been signed for with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence that the package has been tampered with, open a claim immediately with the courier and contact GIRARDISHOES.COM at email@example.com.
If the package is not successfully delivered to the Client's address due to a lack of cooperation from the client (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the GIRARDISHOES.COM commercial agreement, the package may risk being sent back to Italy at the Client's expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy. These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
Shipment Information > Shipment Insurance.
GIRARDISHOES.COM shipments are insured against theft and accidental damage at no additional cost to the Client. Once the shipment reaches the destination, the goods are no longer insured.
Shipment Information > Shipment and Fees.
Shipments of orders that exceed 300.00 Euros are free.
GIRARDISHOES.COM ships worldwide with EMS or DHL.
GIRARDISHOES.COM does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports all GIRARDISHOES.COM orders are shipped out of Seregno - Italy WITH AN OFFICIAL INVOICE declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Euro. Importer Requirements GIRARDISHOES does not have a branch in the U.S.A. to import the orders, therefore the client is considered the final importer. Private U.S.A. citizens and non-U.S.A. citizens residing in the U.S.A. who import Internet goods from abroad are required to have a Social Security Number or Tax ID and must release this number willingly to the express courier or broker. Non-U.S.A. citizen/resident who DO NOT have a USA Social Security can provide a CBP - Customs Border Protection - assigned number. The process to obtain a CBP assigned import number generally takes 10 business days. For more information, please visit the U.S.A. government site for Customs Border Protection: http://www.cbp.gov/ If the package is not successfully delivered to the Client’s address due to a lack of cooperation from the client (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the GIRARDISHOES.COM commercial agreement, the package may risk being sent back to Italy at the Client’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy. These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
If for any reason clients are not satisfied with an order, the item(s) can be returned within 10 days for size exchange, store credit or refund.
1. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the delivery date to request a Return Authorization Number (R.A.N.). Please include Order Number (T#######), Item Code(s) of the item(s) to be returned and state if the return is size exchange, store credit or refund.
2. Please send the return with the courier indicated in the email sent by GIRARDISHOES. Please write the Return Authorization Number on the Airway Bill, on the outside of the box and complete the AirWay Bill as per the instructions in the RAN E-mail. (The Courier will provide the AirWay Bill to complete upon pick-up).
3. Refund Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted. For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the credit card company. Orders paid by Paypal or by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account.
The return shipment will be the responsibility of the customer.
Return Terms and Conditions
• Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
• Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, hangers, garment covers etc.)received with the order.
• Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment. • Returns must be packaged in the GIRARDISHOES box.
• In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. GIRARDISHOES.COM reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
• Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client.
• Pick-ups for all authorized returns with GIRARDISHOES.COM's courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
• GIRARDISHOES.COM reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent with the same courier as specified in the email detailing the return instructions. If an unauthorized return is accepted, GIRARDISHOES.COM will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
• GIRARDISHOES.COM will not accept returned merchandised that does not follow the terms and conditions of the returns policy. Such items will be returned to the sender at the original shipment address.